- Customer Relationship Management – In the governmental sector, we provided a resource that served as an interface between IT organization and user community. Resource participated in functional and technical specification phase for System Development.
- Database Administration – For the governmental and academic sectors, we provided resources for installation, creation of user accounts, security and performance tuning. Most of this work was done with Oracle and SQL.
- Data Warehousing – For the defense industry, we provided staffing to analyze and optimize a financial data warehouse. Resources also had development authority for a new data warehouse using Oracle, PL/SQL, Sun Solaris, and Korn Shell Scripting with ERwin.
- HIPPA Compliance – For the healthcare industry, we provided staffing involved with color and color specification ads, photo enhancements, color corrections and clipping paths using a Macintosh computer.
- Microsoft Exchange – Largely in the academic setting, we provided resources to administer Microsoft Exchange, Windows 2000/2003, VPN and SQL. We also provided other support services around the Microsoft Office Suite. The support of these products has been for a wide spectrum audience consisting of Management to End-Users.
- VOIP Infrastructure Support – For a retail organization, we provided staffing that worked in the capacity of a Telecom Analyst, managing major telecom infrastructure upgrades, repairs, break fix and strategy related projects. Resources supported voice mail boxes, auto attendants, attendant consoles, and dialing plans using Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Utility, as well as other voice platforms such as Avaya, Toshiba and NEC.